An ECPINS-based radar control interface for a vessel equipped with digital navigation radars.
From within the familiar ECPINS software environment, the operator is able to tune the radar, adjust the range, set blank sectors, and switch between Transmit, Standby, and Off. For strictly tactical work, Radar HMI Control enables ARPA contact acquisition, association of AIS and ARPA contacts, EBLs and parallel indices, relative vectors, and trial maneuvers. Underneath the radar returns, the powerful ECPINS chart display engine utilizes the same charts, routes, and water-space available in the rest of the system. Replaces the need for a separate radar console.
• Already integrated with, and certified to control, the following radars: Kelvin Hughes Sharpeye, Furuno FAR3220/3230, Furuno DRS4D-NXT, or SIMRAD 4G.
• Further radar integration planned: eg. TERMA radars
• ECPINS-based interface is available at any and every ECPINS workstation.
• Integrates a navigation and full-featured chart display that shares system and sensor data.
• Certified against IEC 62388 (Shipborne Radar Performance)