Careers at OSI Maritime Systems
We are a small company that has a big footprint. We use cutting edge technology to deliver Integrated Navigation and Tactical Solutions to 24 navies worldwide. We are looking for people who want to work in diverse teams on multi-million dollar contracts in the maritime defence industry, while working in a company that is small enough that they can make a difference.
If you are a self-starter who enjoys working in a project environment, and not shy to speak up when you have an idea, OSI may be the place for you!
You may be asking “what is OSI looking for”? Of course it depends on the role but in general we want people who:
• Are passionate about their craft, smart, and are committed to learning
• Are not afraid to speak up if they have an idea
• Thrive in a diverse work culture and company environment, understanding its importance to our business
• Want to make an impact
• Enjoy & encourage change
• Take accountability
• Have experience working in the defence sector (ideally maritime)
We realize that you have many options available to you, and you may be asking why apply to OSI? These are some of the reasons we have been able to attract such a talented group of people and we think you will be interested.
• The OSI Professional Development Program supports our employees in their career development by providing funds, time, and opportunities to become better at what they do.
• Our Team is growing each week, and as such, there are many opportunities to advance your career within your chosen profession.
At OSI you can make a difference. We are a change willing organization that is always looking for new ideas. We strive to improve what it is we do and how we do it. If you have ideas we would love to hear about them.
Belonging to a community
OSI fosters an inclusive and diverse culture. We do this not just because it is the right thing to do (although that is a good reason) we celebrate our diversity and strive to be more inclusive because it makes us a better company.
What our team says
• “As a rapidly growing company the pace is fast and exciting. What we are achieving is challenging and extremely rewarding and makes a positive impact to the lives of our customers.”
• “I have been here since July 2007 and have seen the company go through some challenges and some very exciting times. It has been a thrilling ride so far and there is always something exciting happening! Never a dull moment and what we do is super cool!“
• “I like it here because I am able to make a difference, I also love the culture of continuous improvement and development.”
• “The work is challenging and has real-world significance. Working at OSI has afforded me opportunities to grow professionally and travel around the world.”
• “OSI is a great place to work. It consists of a lot of people who love to share their thoughts and time.”
Due to the nature of our work, all candidates must be able to pass specific security criteria. Only candidates who hold a work permit, PR or Citizenship for the appropriate office location and who satisfy security clearance criteria will be considered.
OSI is committed to fair employment practices including equal opportunity for all future and current employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, physical or mental disability, national origin, color, family status, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Thank you for taking the time to discover more about OSI. If you are interested in joining us then please view our current opportunities by clicking on the button below.