Feature-rich TDNS is designed with the ability to provide the submariner with an extensive range of navigational capabilities as well as tactical features, designed to help improve the Operational Capability while at the same time remaining focused on dived navigation safety and enabling paperless navigation:
- Advanced navigation fixing techniques using ENCs as well as Raster Charts
- Bottom Contour Fixing
- Line of Soundings Fixing
- 3D Chart Display using standard ENC and AML/TOD data products
- Vertical Sextant Angles
- Fully Supports the construction of dived navigation charts for specific submarine operations
- Automatic and Manual creation of Set & Drift calculations with the ability to change Time of Validity of information
- Automatic and Manual Pool of Errors Calculation, future prediction of PoE, PoE reduction through a variety of means
- Water Space Management and Moving Havens
- Target Motion Analysis
TDNS has also been successfully integrated with a variety of submarine specific Combat and Fire Control Systems, making it an extremely low risk and safe solution for submarine navigation.
As part of TDNS, OSI can also supply its NavTacDDU which enables the seamless integration of all submarine navigation sensors to then be distributed across the platform to a variety of other systems and users. Additionally, OSI’s unique submarine conning display is available as part of TDNS and this provides the submariner with additional submarine specific conning data including mast states.
A fully scalable tactical navigation solution built for the Military, designed for the harshest environments.
IMO Level AIS enhanced for Military use, exceeds NATO WECDIS STANAG 4564.
Optimised Bridge Resource Management; Increased Operational Effectiveness; Reduced OOW workload especially during high stress scenarios, Action States or Emergencies.
Shared Situational Awareness and enhanced Mission Planning / C2 capabilities; Exploitation of 3rd party databases and multiple GIS / AML resources; Blue Force tracking and secure Tactical Data Exchange with Subordinate Craft and other TG elements.
SENSOR & WEAPON INTERFACE
MilGPS, DGPS, all GNSS inc Galileo, GLONASS, ARPA, Gyro/Compass, AIS, Echo Sounder, Speed Log, Auto-Pilot, INS / AHRS, EO/IR; CMS, SSM, SMCS interfaces.