The operator can compare the information received for an AIS contact to its record in a connected database of world shipping. These capabilities supplement ECPINS’s existing situational awareness tools such as contact track history, the automatic association of various contact types (ARPA, AIS, CMS, operator-created), automatic application of MIL-STD-2525C symbology, range alarms, and contact information updating.
• Works with secure AIS devices
• Controls own ship visibility and information
• Enables simulated contacts
• Enhanced contact monitoring
• Form Gold contact import/export
• Integrates with recognized shipping databases: HIS Fairplay and ITU Ship Stations
• Complies with NATO STANAG 4668 (W-AIS)