This module enables the bridge crew to maneuver the ship in such a way as to maintain optimal conditions for safe aircraft operations . A SHOL screen layout (Ship Helicopter Operating Limits) gives the operator a real-time graphical display of relative wind, pitch and roll, outhouse, aircraft status, and cones of courses. This layout can display single or multiple landing spots, displayed separately or merged. The operator can instantly apply any SHOL plate from a drop-down menu selection, with variation by aircraft type, task, and weight applied as required.
• Real-time graphical display of relative wind, pitch and roll, outhouse, aircraft status, cones of courses
• SHOL plates instantly applied, with variation by aircraft type, operation and weight.
• SHOL Editor enables the creation of a vessel-specific bespoke library.
• Single spot or multiple spots, displayed separately or merged.
• Available at any and every ECPINS workstation.
• ECPINS 6 + Aircraft Ops 6 software module
• Sensors: Attitude, Wind (1 or 2), Navigation (a standard suite)