Ship Helicopter Operating Limits (SHOL), efficient, immediate
The Ship Helicopter Operating Limits (SHOL) system option enables the bridge crew to handle the ship in such a way as to maintain safe conditions for safe aircraft operations. Since it makes automatically what were once laborious manual calculations, tracks conditions, and indicates optimal speed and heading, SHOL is a valuable addition to the bridge of any vessel equipped with a flight deck.
• Real-time graphical display of relative wind, pitch and roll, outhouse, aircraft status, cones of courses
• SHOL plates instantly applied, with variation by aircraft type, operation and weight.
• SHOL Editor enables the creation of a vessel-specific bespoke library.
• Single spot or multiple spots, displayed separately or merged.
• Available at any and every ECPINS workstation.
• ECPINS 6 + Aircraft Ops 6 software module
• Sensors: Attitude, Wind (1 or 2), Navigation (a standard suite)